Finance, Insurance & Real Estate
Area: Finance, Insurance and Real Estate
- Snead Hall
- 301 W. Main Street
- Box 844000
- Richmond, VA, 23284-4000
- Office: B4163A
- Teaches Corporate Finance at the Graduate and Undergraduate levels.
- Developing classroom pedagogy primarily using simulation to analyze common financial valuations issues.
Awards and Honors
- Alumni Excellence Teacher 2014. (2014).
- Distinguished Faculty Teaching Award, Faculty Council. (May, 2008).
Published Intellectual Contributions
- Prakash, P., Salandro, D. P. (2015). Modeling Dollar Losses for Non-tradable/Illiquid Assets. (vol. 41, pp.104-128). Journal of Financial Education.
- Salandro, D. P., Prakash, P., Obrimah, O. (2010). Using a Video Capture Program to Teach How to Create an Excel Spreadsheet to Calculate Margins in a Long Stock Position. (1 ed., vol. 1, pp.10). Journal of Financial Modeling and Educational Technology.
- Salandro, D. P. (2008). Adding Realism to Classroom Pro-Forma and FCF Valuation Exercises using Monte Carlo Simulation. (vol. 6). Advances in Financial Education.